Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today, we lost the most beautiful person dear to our hearts. Miss DeAnna Destiny Robinson passed. She left us and joined our heavenly father home. She left us memories that we will never forget and memoriable moments that are so dear to us. DeDe we miss you. Mama talks about you as if you were here. I miss you so much sometimes I wonder how I have made it through these tough days without you here. Then I begin to realize that you are here with me in spirit. You are looking down over me every step of the way. You are watching over mama and making sure that mama is on the right track ro doing what she needs to do. Mama is in school and trying to accomplish the remainder of these classes. Once these classes are finished, I will be so excited. I will walk across the stage a proud person. You have given me the reason to push forward to accomplish these things. So one day we will meet and I will get a chance to see how fine you have grown. Well let me go and pay attention to this nonsense in this class. Everyone is talking over everyone. I love you and daddy does too. O yeah he talks about the things that you would have been doing, if you were here. We miss you a lot and we will meet one day.
We Love You
Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Waves of Victory said...

This is sweet. Love you DeDe! Miss you baby girl. You Carly, and Hannah behave up there and play nice!

RIP sweet girl

Rachel
CC's mama