Sunday, January 13, 2008

DeAnna's Support Team & Her biggest fans

Wendy Pennell (Ms. Wendy): Primary morning nurse since Nov. 19, 2007. Thank you! God sent her to us for a reason. She is truly our guardian angel. DeAnna knows the voice and the touch of Ms. Wendy as she knows my voice and touch. She responds to Ms. Wendy very well. Ms. Wendy is a true angel who took care of my daughter while she was in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) until my daughter was moved to the CVICU (Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit). Ms. Wendy still visits and checks on her just like she did when she was in the NICU. Love You Ms. Wendy!
Amy Buran (Ms. Amy/ personal photographer): Ms. Amy has been with us since the fist weekend of DeAnna's life. Ms. Amy is her primary night nurse. She too is also our guardian angel. DeAnna responds to her just like she responds to me. She loves the baths that Ms. Amy gave to her. She sometimes would be upset but she knew that it was to make her smell better and make her feel better so that she would have a good nights sleep. She also took care of my DeAnna in the NICU until she moved to the CVICU! Ms. Amy still visits as if she was taking care of her in the NICU. Love You 2 Ms. Amy!
Ms. Kearston (sorry I don't know her last name): Just like Ms. Wendy and Ms. Amy, Kearston was awesome just like them. She is a sweet person that I have become to love more and more everytime I talk with her. Just yesterday (Jan. 12, 2007) I just called her and asked her if she would meet me at the hospital to talk and she said "sure" and she did. She was right there to talk to me and to listen to me (I was very talkative) but she still listened to me. She even gave me insite on some things to think about. Love You Girl!
Rachael (the mother of "CC): This is my sister. We have been together since November 18. Her daughter Carly Nicole was born at 28 weeks gestation and only weighed 13 ozs. Just three days before my daughter DeAnna.(http://www.carlymays.blogspot.com/) She has been there through the thick and thin. Whenever I need someone to talk to about anything from personal things to the precious moments that I have spending with my daughter, she is there. She is also going through tough times. I ask that you keep her in your prayers and continue to pray for her and her family.
Jamie & Jason (parents of Will & Ryan): The family I met on a day that was very emotional for them. It was the day that we all experienced the day of seeing our precious ones hooked up to all the machines that you have no clue about. I am still thinking about you guys and still praying for you. I know that the boys are doing great. They are strong just like their parents. Please continue to pray for this family!
Laura and Matt (Handsome Little Cole): I met this family while they were looking for the waiting room that they would be waiting in while their son was having heart surgery on Thursday morning. I began to talk to them and continued to see them passing through in the hospital as they were coming to see their precious one Cole. They wrote about me on their blog and I am sharing their e-mail and hopefully they do not mind (www.colegriffin.blogspot.com).

1 comment:

Waves of Victory said...

No, thanks to you Bri! You have been great! DeDe was such an angel! We all love her VERY much! You've been my rock through all of this. I couldn't have asked for a better friend!! My heart goes out ot you and your family. Just remember God is good and He's going to take care of you! I love you girl. Take care of yourself and call me when you feel up to it! ((((((hugs))))))
Rachel and "Cc"