Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another 24 hours

Nurse: Timara
ECMO Nurse: Nancy
Stats:
Heart Rate-150
SpO2(oxygen level)-92
Blood Pressure-29(which needs to be 30 or above)
Today has been a good day! The results of the Echo Cardiogram show that "nothing has gotten worse and nothing has improved." The nurse that was taking care of her this morning said that they had to decrease her sedation some because they did not want her to sleep so much. I did the normal thing that I do everyday. She likes to have her head rubbed and she likes for me to talk to her. She smiled for me and she did squeeze my finger. She was showing me that she is doing ok and that she is fine. She is showing mama that she is a big girl! I am very proud of her and I know that she will pull through. Just continue to pray for us as we go through this trial.
God Bless!

No comments: